BIRTH - 1
AGES 1 & 2
AGES 3 & 4
Pre-K - 5th Grade
+ Your First Time Here!
- Upon entering the doors, your child will notice several game stations throughout the room. It is our responsibility to make your child feel welcome, loved and at home while they are in Echo Kids. While your child is enjoying the game stations, a leader will be sure to connect with them to make sure they are engaged in the game, playing with the other children, and building positive relationships.
- Echo Kids begins every service with worship songs. This set includes two upbeat songs and one slower song. We highly encourage the kids to give God their “all” during the worship song; at the same time, we allow them to worship God in the style that meets their comfort level. After the third song, the worship leader or service leader will pray.
+ Core Values & Memory Verse
In Echo Kids, there are four core values that mirror the beliefs of Echo Life Church. Below are the values we communicate to the children every Sunday:
- Love God. We love God because God is love and He first loved us. Luke 10:27, John 3:16
- Love People. We love people because God loves ALL people! Luke 10:27, John 13:34
- Do Your Best. Do your best and God does the rest! Philippians 4:13, 1 Corinthians 10:31
- Have Fun! Have fun because God gives you joy! Acts 13:52, Romans 14:17
Each Echo Kids series features a memory verse. The children work on the same verse during the series to really have it in their mind and their heart!
+ Object Lesson, Video Curriculum & Prayer
An object lesson introduces the main point to your child by using a concrete visual and allows them to grasp and remember the lesson for the day. Each Echo Kids curriculum consists of a Biblical story and a themed lesson. When the video is finished, the service leader will come to the front and recap the video lesson. Reiterating the lesson reminds the kids how important it is to use what they’ve learned in their own lives. Once the main point has been summed up, we will ask the kids if they want to receive the gift that God has for them.
+ Life Groups
Once the salvation prayer is complete, children divide into gender/age-specific life groups. We begin each group with prayer. During life group, we focus on prayer and connection questions. Prayer is one of the big wins for the small group time! Small group questions will be gone over to talk more about the Bible story they learned. At this point we are purposefully working on developing a relationship with your child.
+ Heading Home!
When you come to pick up your child, please have your security tag visible. For the protection of your child, you will not be allowed inside the gathering space without it. When picking your child up from life group, please be sure to keep your tag visible for the check-out line. The teacher will check your security tag and your child's name tag for a match before allowing you to leave with your child. A child will not be able to leave the room without the presentation of the security tag. In the event you lose your security tag, you will be asked to show proper identification before your child may leave with you.
Each child will receive a family devotional that includes the week's Bible story, Bible verse, and a related activity. You can read the story and the Bible verse with your child to help them understand the lesson and the verse. Save the “Take-Home Devotional” and use it during the week. This interaction with your child can be very rewarding for your family.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?